Description I.D. CY/EA/38824/49727178
Four Bedroom Detached Villa For Sale in Protaras
An imposing large 4 bedroom detached villa, set at the top of Protaras on a large 4,000m2 plot with amazing sea views. You enter the villa driveway through big metal electric gates with its ornamental features and fish pond in the middle of the driveway.
The entrance to the villa is amazing with a large reception area on entry and a grand staircase directly in front of you leading to a gallery landing all the way round the upper floor. To the right you will find a large open plan kitchen with Miele white goods, a dining area and a day room with access through patio doors to the outside entertainment area. To left is a guest WC and a large lounge area with fitted log burner.
On the first floor 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite, and 2 sharing a Jack and Jill en-suite. The master also benefits from a dressing room and patio doors on to the side large balcony overlooking the pool area and offering magnificent elevated sea views. Bedroom 4 also has access to the same balcony.
The front of the villa as another large balcony with access off the gallery landing, again offering magnificent sea views. Outside is an entertainment paradise with a large tiled pool with separate shower and toilet room, BBQ area and a large bar area with outside kitchen - all of which are a blank canvas and will require finishing to the new owners tastes.
As already mentioned the villa sits on a large 4,000m2 plot with further development if required such as space for a maids 1 bed house at the side of the main entrance, tennis court to the bottom of the garden, and further landscaping. The property has had no expense spared when building and is a unique property with viewing highly recommended.
- 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite and access to the balcony
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen with Miele white goods and a separate utility room
- 2 en-suites, 1 Jack and Jill bathroom and a separate guest WC
- Air conditioning throughout
- Central heating heating throughout
- Log burner
- Double garage with electric doors
- Electric gated driveway access
- Private swimming pool with separate shower area
- BBQ and Bar area with outside kitchen
- Part furnished by negotiation
- Plot size 4000mÂ²
- Covered area 383mÂ²
- Balcony total size 102mÂ²
- Suitable for the Cyprus Investment Programme
- 5 minutes to the local shops and amenities
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 35 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 90 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
Protaras is one of the most popular, beautiful seaside resorts in Cyprus. Some of the most amazing beaches on the island are concentrated in this area, the most popular being Fig Tree Bay, golden white sand and sparkling blue waters. Also home to Agios Elias church situated on top of a large rock where you will see breath taking views over all of Protaras.
You will find luxury hotels in the main resort with many restaurants & bars catering traditional Cypriot & international cuisine. Properties in this area are sought after which makes it a great investment choice to rent out to holiday makers.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether itâs for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listenâ¦We Searchâ¦We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
|Price||Fixed 3,442,240 USD|
Enquire to Listing Company
Sold on Cyprus
(1) Whilst TWPN (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'TWPN') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by TWPN. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through TWPN's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) TWPN has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) TWPN has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) TWPN strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.