Summary***guide price £425,000 - £450,000***close to all amenities - popular location Ideally located within easy access of Romford town centre and mainline station is this well presented three bedroom family home. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.DescriptionWilliam H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom family home set...
Summary***guide price £425,000 - £450,000***close to all amenities - popular location Ideally located within easy access of Romford town centre and mainline station is this well presented three bedroom family home. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.DescriptionWilliam H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom family home set within a sought after turning in Gidea Park. Being within walking distance to Romford mainline station (Crossrail), local shopping facilities and with views across Lodge Farm Park a viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The accommodation is set across two floors inclusive of Entrance Hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The front of the property is laid to lawn and the rear garden has a patio area then laid to lawn with flower borders and a shed. The detached garage with off street parking for one vehicle is at the rear of the garden. Don't delay, call the office today to book a viewing!Entrance HallDouble glazed pvu front door, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, parquet flooring.CloakroomWC, basin, double glazed window to side aspect.Lounge 25' Max x 12' Max ( 7.62m Max x 3.66m Max )Double glazed window to front aspect, parquet flooring, fireplace and hearth, radiator x 2.Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units, with laminate work surfaces over, electric freestanding hob & oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, combi boiler.LandingDouble glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft hatch.Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )Double glazed window to front aspect, new fitted wardrobes, radiator.Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator.Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.03m x 1.91m )Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, fan, laminate flooring, part tiled.Front GardenLaid to lawn, concrete path.Rear GardenConcrete patio area then laid to lawn with flower borders, wooden shed.Garage 16' 8" x 8' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.46m )Detached garage at rear of garden with up & over doors, power and lighting.1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Semi detached -three double bedrooms
New central heating 2013 & new double glazed windows 2015
Plans drawn up and submitted for A single storey rear kitchen/diner extension (stpp)
Walking distance to romford mainline station (crossrail)
Detached garage and off street parking for one vehicle
(1) Whilst TWPN (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'TWPN') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by TWPN. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through TWPN's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) TWPN has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) TWPN has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) TWPN strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.