Summarywell presented and spacious throughout! A three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Terrington St. Clement. The property itself comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, garage and gardens.DescriptionWilliam H Brown are delighted to present for sale this well-presented and spacious three bedr...
Summarywell presented and spacious throughout! A three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Terrington St. Clement. The property itself comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, garage and gardens.DescriptionWilliam H Brown are delighted to present for sale this well-presented and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Terrington St. Clement. The location gives easy access to local amenities in Kings Lynn including shops, the hospital and train station with direct links to London Kings Cross and Cambridge. The property itself comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, garage and gardens.Accommodation ComprisesDouble glazed entrance door to:Entrance HallRadiator, loft hatch, large storage cupboard.Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )Double glazed bay window, radiator.Kitchen / Breakfast 15' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.10m )With base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, built-in double oven, electric hob, extractor over, space for washing machine, built-in fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window, double glazed patio doors to:Conservatory 15' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.53m )UPVC construction under a glass roof, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double doors to rear.Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )Double glazed window, radiator, door to:En-SuiteShower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )Two double glazed windows, radiator.Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )Double glazed window, radiator.Bathroom 7' x 6' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.98m )With bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window, heated towel rail, large walk-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank.OutsideWell tendered front garden with driveway leading to a single garage with an up and over door, power and light.A side gate gives access to a good sized rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, a garden shed, greenhouse & patio area.1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
(1) Whilst TWPN (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'TWPN') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by TWPN. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through TWPN's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) TWPN has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) TWPN has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) TWPN strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.