Description I.D. AE/EA/38680/48873811
The Urban Nest is proud to offer this stunning Almeria villa located in the Lime Tree Valley community.
This lovely residential 4 bedroom family Villa is vacant and ready to move in. The only villa on the development boasting with an internal courtyard with an open plan living space layout.
The ground floor has a good size guest bedroom, an ample living space with upgraded kitchen and breakfast room. The first floor has a large family room at the top of the stairs, two ensuite bedrooms and a large master suite taking up the whole of the rear offering landscaped and desert views. The Villa also comes with a fully landscaped garden, a double garage and a maids room at the side entrance.
Jumeirah Golf Estates - home to some of Dubais most desirable residences and the end of season DP World Tour Race to Dubai golf tournament. With luxurious homes and the very best leisure and recreational facilities, Jumeirah Golf Estates is expected to set a new standard in residential golf living.
Why invest in Dubai?
- Strategic location
- Improved & state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Continuously growing population (7% Population Growth Expected)
- Variety of business premises
- New Visa Laws to Boost Tourism
- Political stability
- Social stability
- Ease of doing business
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Favourable business regulations
- 100% Foreign Business Ownership
- Open economy
- Economic stability
- Low acquisition cost
- High return on investment
- Good capital Appreciation
- Low crime rate
- Expo 2020 is coming to Dubai
- Dubai aims to be the happiest city in the world
|Price||Fixed 1,892,341 USD|
Enquire to Listing Company
The Urban Nest
T:0330 098 9221
(1) Whilst TWPN (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'TWPN') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by TWPN. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through TWPN's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) TWPN has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) TWPN has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) TWPN strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.