Description I.D. AT/EA/38699/42427541
BREATHTAKING PENTHOUSE ONLY METRES FROM THE CORAL SEA
- Stunning ocean views
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Only two apartments per floor
- Superb finishes and appliances
- Fully furnished
- Secure parking for two cars
- Lift access
Melaleuca Penthouse is set in the exclusive enclave of Palm Cove. This coastal village sits behind a long white-sand beach and majestic swaying palm trees.
Perfectly positioned overlooking the Coral Sea, this sophisticated haven can be so delightfully explored - beautiful pathways lead effortlessly to boutique shopping, elegant day spas and superb restaurants.
A short drive will deliver lush rainforests and ancient trees or coral gardens teeming with vibrantly hued tropical fish. Take the road north and weave along the spectacular coastline to the village ambiance of Port Douglas.
Featuring an expansive 240m2 of indoor/outdoor living, the open plan living and dining flows seamlessly from East to West with a full width entertaining balcony overlooking the Coral Sea. The apartment showcases luxury finishes throughout including Miele appliances, integrated Liebherr fridge and freezer, stone benchtops and ducted air conditioning.
The master suite opens to a private balcony which has views of Palm Cove Beach and the sea beyond, a magnificent Ensuite with a spa bath enclosed with plantation style shutters and a spacious walk through robe. All bedrooms are expansive with generous wardrobes and there is an additional home office/bedroom and guest powder room.
With secure parking for two cars, lift access, resort style facilities and private storage, Melaleuca is an exclusive retreat only a momentsâ walk from an idyllic village setting.
Open for Inspection 10am - 11am this Saturday 6 May 2017 or by appointment.
To make an appointment, please contact the exclusive Knight Frank agent listed.
Floor Area : 240 sqm
|Price||Fixed 1,184,659 USD|
Enquire to Listing Company
Knight Frank - International
T:020 8022 6179
(1) Whilst TWPN (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'TWPN') does its utmost to verify the accuracy of all content, both electronic and printed, it has neither the authority nor intention to make any representation or give any warranty in relation to any property featured by TWPN. (2) All particulars, projections, forecasts, measurements and other details provided are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. (3) No general information conveyed through TWPN's website or printed materials should be applied to any specific property offer or transaction. (4) TWPN has not had sight of any document in relation to any featured property. It should not be assumed that any property has good title, possesses relevant planning consent, meets all necessary building regulations, or complies with any other regulatory requirement. (5) TWPN has not carried out any property structural survey or tested any equipment or appliances or inspected any facilities or services. All interested parties should arrange their own inspections so as to establish the true condition of all facilities. (6) TWPN strongly advises all interested parties to exercise every due diligence when entering into any agreement; by carrying out a thorough investigation, by seeking independent financial advice from a qualified financial adviser, by appointing a professional surveyor and by instructing a specialist legal representative.